Hello Love! Welcome back to my space! Yesterday I completed day 33 of the 75 hard challenge. There are a few things that have been made crystal clear during this challenge and those are:
- Sleep Is Essential- I know this is hella obvious but I feel it needs to be said! Continually operating on a few hours of sleep per night is NOT gonna work. If the challenge was the only thing I had to do(no work, no kids, no husband, no care taking responsibilities) I might be able to skate by. I have noticed that it’s harder to stay focused when I’m tired and everything takes much longer to do.
- Time Management- One of the reasons I wanted to do this challenge is that I have a hard time with consistency. Like a really hard time. One of the reasons is that I have a loose concept of time. I’m almost positive I have ADHD and that has something to do with it. This challenge has busted my concept of time awareness, consciousness right open. I need to get better at time management so I can get to bed at a reasonable time (see above, lol)
- After Dinner Walks Are Amazing- Before the challenge, my family and I would go for after dinner walks a few times a week. Now we are walking daily after dinner and we all are happier for adding consistent family movement time.
- My Diet Was Not Balanced- Although I consider myself a healthy eater, I was not eating in a balanced way AT ALL. I’m loving that this challenge is making me so mindful about each meal. Most days, I ‘m excited to create a meal and see how many of the daily dozens I can get into each meal!
Anywho, i’m sure there ius more that I have learned and I will share those as they come, for now, let’s get into:
Day 33 Eats:
- Frozen Bananas
- Homemade Cashew Milk
- Flour Tortillas
- Seasoned Mixed Beans
- Taco Seasoned Tofu
- Mixed Green Massaged With Salt, Pepper, Lemon Juice, Garlic Oil
- Red Onions
- Cilantro Chili Bitchen Sauce
- Cheezy Garlic Cashew Cream